Saturday, February 6, 2010

Shower Enclosures 30x30 Home Depot Is There Such A Thing As A Shower / Sink Combination Unit?

Is there such a thing as a shower / sink combination unit? - shower enclosures 30x30 home depot

I want to create a dip in a very small space and has room for a bath and attached shower (30x30) at this time. Is there such a thing as a "sink and shower," the hint of a shower or a sink that was somehow connected to a support shower, sink (if I had) a tiled shower with a shower pan on the floor?

2 comments:

KMONEY83... said...

I know nothing about a player that is already done for you know, but keep some wells duravit.com truly innovative products and bathroom very small. Probably not the most convenient, because they are very small, but I can not imagine a bathroom Thet do not agree below

Matthew D said...

I do not know if something is already a source application. You may have to do it myself out of nothing. On the other hand, if you have a very small space I would be ideas that have by examining the design of bathrooms in homes, motor homes and boats. It is often as big as a wardrobe, but has a toilet, sink and shower. In many cases, are exactly what you describe. Your toilet and sink are in force in the shower. The leak is on the ground.

Post a Comment